Dave and Marla

The following joke is Rated-18.











While attending a spelling session in school one day, the teacher asked if anyone could spell the word DUMB? Darla raises her hand.


Marla:  I can, I can.
Teacher: OK, go ahead Darla..
Marla: D-U-M-B
Teacher: very good. Can you use that word in a sentence?
Marla: Sure, Dave is very DUMB.
Teacher: OK, well can anyone spell the word STUPID?
Marla: I can! I can.
Teacher: OK, go ahead Darla.
Marla: S-T-U-P-I-D
Teacher: Very good. Can you use that word in a sentence?
Marla: Sure,  Dave  is very STUPID.
Teacher: OK, well lets continue, can anyone spell the word DICTATE?


No one raises their hand, so the teacher asks  Dave if he can spell the word DICTATE?


Dave: Sure, D-I-C-T-A-T-E
Teacher: Very good Dave. Can you use that word in a sentence?
Dave: Sure I can. "I may be DUMB and I may be STUPID, but Darla says my DICTATE good."


Have a LOL day!

Spread this if you liked it »»

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

4 Responses to Dave and Marla

  1. ayan wala ng ma-say si Darla kay Dave hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.
    My web site :: funnymariogames

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, There's no doubt that your website could possibly be having web browser compatibility problems. When I look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, excellent site!
    Also visit my webpage : bootszubehor online

    ReplyDelete

All rights pickled in a jar. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.