Untitled


though we have just met,

we have long been together

in a great endeavour,

in a war worth fighting for

in a relationship brought forth

by a great standpoint.

though we may be parted

in the struggle

you are always with me;

I will cherish your sweet smile

as I am with the oppressed

together we shall be

in our struggle for freedom.

as the world turns

you will always be with me

our hope and dreams

will shine through.

everywhere

there is struggle and conflict

our strength and conviction

will certainly meet

with those who forge

with those who sow

a new thinking

for a free tomorrow

credits to MC of SFCHRP

Spread this if you liked it »»

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

36 Responses to Untitled

  1. Ang sarap basahin ng "you are always with me" :) Thanks for sharing! What a good way to start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..parang may pinaparinggan ata to ha.. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice!! I am still thinking what title to give this one hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're good at this. I like the pc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice poem..

    Untitled ba talaga ang title nyan, or sadyang wala syang title? hehe.. Sana merong title, ganda ng poem eh.

    Nangialam? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post deserves a title... O_o

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a wonderful poem is that, how come it is untitled... keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you heard the song A Time For Us? If you haven't you should. Your poem and that song has the same message.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is something new to break the reading routine for the day.

    Nice composition!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nakakainlove naman to.. I used to write poems din when I was still in school. I was once part of the paetry deprtment of our college paper. haha! not sure what happened, parang nagsawa skin ung talent na un. Bigla na lang lumayas. ung espiritu ng blogging ang suumapi skin. Haha! Thanks for sharing this. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great composition. i wish i could write a piece as beautiful as this one. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Makes me think of the rigth title .ano kaya? well,kung yung author nga nahirapang lagyan ng title ,ako pa kaya. nice poem.

    ReplyDelete
  13. uuuyyyy
    it's a beautiful read though i wonder what triggered you to write this

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is nice! You need to put a title to this one. It's too nice to remain untitled.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice nice! nasubukan ko na din gmwa nang poem,mahirap pero tnapos ko pa din. isip ako ano masusuggest na title para sa poem mo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. it is nice to make a poem if you are inspired by someone that you love.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. it is nice to make a poem if you are inspired by someone you love

    ReplyDelete
  18. I used to write sonnets when I was young. Your poem inspired me to become young again.... I mean write sonnets again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ang ganda! May pinaghuhugutan talaga ha.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. love the pain.. it was creatively done

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woot, nice one! I actually miss writing poems like this. Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. ohhhh nice one. I'm not really good on poem writing but I appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice poem Paliits which evokes a relationship between lovers and a war-torn friends.galing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice poem. i'm not really good in writing poems, i remember when i was still in HS and college, i always try to write a poem pero wala talaga. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  25. try publishing your poems at deviantart.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. so nice. naiimagine ko yong masayang magkasintahan, magkahawak kamay habang tumatawid sa isang maingay, madilim, magulong gusali. (maiguhit nga. ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Its been more than 15 years since I composed one. Please keep on writing, I might share mine when I find my writings back home. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow! This is a really nice poem! nakakain love hehe

    ReplyDelete
  29. These versed thoughts are well expressed on freedom. Nice poem!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hmmm... halatang inspired at in love ang nagsulat :-D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great poem! This reminds me to create my own.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for all the comments :) would post some more of this next time :)

    ReplyDelete

All rights pickled in a jar. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.