Well, she's turning 28 on this month's eighteenth.
Hello there beautiful skrambol. Oh yes yes, the beautiful lady on the picture is turning 28, and I don't have anything material to give her, so I'll just dedicate my post to her. Stinky cheesy, yes? But then, we know what connoisseurs say about cheese, right? *wink
Before we became an item, I had to convince my ex-girlfriend at the time that I fell hard on someone else, someone I would want to marry so she would stop contacting me (feeling gwapo si gago). I know, I know. It was cruel and twisted, but the relationship really we had was totally dry, and besides, Meot, the one that got away (parang Rhian lang), has finally come back. I'm not that stupid to let her go again, so there. (To every rumor-mongering shitheads out there, here, finally, is the version – the true one, mind you – that you assholes were never privy to, so…tangina niyo ngayong lahat, kung sinu-sino man kayo, hahaha.)
Meotmeot or Memem is one hell of a danger, but when she found out that the ex ni gwago is still trying to reach for him, she didn't resort to violence. She just told me to face and finish what's never been finished. Luckily, the ex stopped on texting, maybe she realized the fact that I realized before she realize it, hek.
From that point onward, we lived an extraordinary life as a couple. We experienced fuck-ups of every kind, imaginable, unimaginable, and everything else in between for the following years. Here's a list of some of the most unforgettable.
- She had to go against her parents wishes by sticking with me. Hehe, I think its pretty obvious on that statement that her parents are not so "boto" on me.
- She almost gave up her studies because of the external forces' pressure on her. I wouldn't enumerate what were those, you don't have all the time in the world, haha.
- Been uber-broke that we had nothing else to pawn just to get over the day. She even took her nursing board exam without breakfast and only twenty pesos on her pocket. (At ang lakas pa ng loob ko na ihatid sya eh kulang pa ang bente sa pasahe, kaya ayun, walking in the rain early in the morning si Paliiits, haha)
- She almost broke up with me just because I wanted to surprise her. I learned that day that surprises are not for her, its better to tell her in advance, hehe.
- We went home one night and we were so drunk. We laughed our asses off, but until now, we still can't remember a thing of what made us laughed that hard.
- She's an uber-hot mom who's constantly been the target of post and pre-pubescent wankers everytime we go out on a "beer-ing spree". Its a good thing she intimidates half the schmucks who adore/lust for her. And for the other half of the club, they normally scurry off like the inconsequential vermin they are upon realizing the "tall, dark, and never mind" she's with.
I am; You are; We met... and we're still here. I love you.