Hello imaginary friends! Couple of weeks ago, I was tagged by seriousnuts to answer 11 questions about myself. So here it goes;
1. How long have you been blogging?
I started writing online since my college freshman years. I had my first page on tripod, then to Friendster and later tried Blogger.
Are you a procrastinator or do you take care of things right away?
Yea, I procrastinate. I don't know but I always have this idea of "art of keeping up with yesterday" haaa haaaa.
3. If you have siblings, are you close?
Yes we're close. I'm the eldest of us three and the only dude, that's why I'm kinda over-protective over them. Though I can't ask them on some matters, they always find ways to share them to me.
4. What's the best thing about your job? the worst?
The best thing about it is that I don't have to face annoying "real" people and the worst is it alters my body clock. LOL
5. If you had $1000 to spend, what would you buy?
Think I'll spend it on a vacation with my loved ones.
6. How long has it been since you visited your hometown?
Almost 2 years, and I'm not too happy about it.
7. Have you ever decorated for Easter/Spring? please share pictures.
8. Do you sleep with a fan on?
9. The beach or the mountains?
The beach. I don't know how to swim by the way.
10. If you had to choose only one, which would you pick: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or blogging?
I'll go for Facebook until my wifee returns from overseas, then would go to blogging. Haaa haaa.
11. When shopping, do you use coupons or shop around for the best deals?
I shop around for the best deals although I rarely go shopping n_n
There you go. There's nothing about those facts but I swear I did my best to answer the questions as honestly as possible, LOL. Happy Monday!
Come what may. Hey, few days from now, Miss April'd be a goner and Miss May'll shake her flowery arse to the people! Anyway, th...
When Michael Goodman uploaded a video about the things he hate about the Philippines, I admired his honesty. Sadly, instead of taking it ...
Kung isa ka sa mga batang 90's, siguro'y alam mo yung joke na to. May tatlong nagkasala sa tribo. Syempre, kasi nga 90's ang jok...
when i die, my atoms will come undone; i'll be space dust, once again.
WOW! That was my first impression when I saw that the Kony 2012 video had 66 million views, four days after its upload. WOW! Another ...