Gamitan Poly-Tics

Sa panahon ng ngayon, gamitan na ang patok sa pulitika. Gamitan ng apelyido.


Photo credits to FB.com/SenyoraOfficial

So sa darating na eleksyon, bahala na kayo kung kaninong anak, pamangkin, apo, o inaanak kayo boboto. Or, let's all not vote na lang kaya? Syempre joke yun :)

Spread this if you liked it »»

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

5 Responses to Gamitan Poly-Tics

  1. Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired!
    Extremely helpful information specifically the final part :) I
    handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long
    time. Thanks and good luck.

    Visit my blog sliding compound miter saw station plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on writing, great job!

    Here is my webpage http://www.clickjc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities and also with the format in your blog. Anyway stay up to the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to find a nice weblog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will keep on submitting new articles or blog posts & thank you for sharing your great experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. After looking at a few of the blog articles on your site, I seriously appreciate your way of writing it. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

All rights pickled in a jar. Powered by Blogger.

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.